Day 30 last day of teaching practice



 August 26 Friday

It was the last day of our teaching practice today I was having some exam duties also Aswathy ma'am came today to give me feedback and signature for my lesson plans by 11:30 a.m. ma'am came to school to meet me I handed over my lesson plans and feedback form to her and I also give her a small taken of love . ma'am give me feedback and signatures then we went to thank all the teaching and not teaching staff for the school also we handed it over some indoor plants to principal , vice Principal and Thomas Sir as token  of gratitude and we left the school by telling goodbye to us students staff room and other teachers and everyone were having a very good positive feedback about us and it really helping and really motivated us so much.

Comments

Popular Posts