innovative model making





My innovative model was a game based evaluation tool the game I have chosen for that was basketball but it was having no direct contact between the basketball game. I designed a basketball court using cardboard and each students will be provided with 6 opportunities to put balls in the baskets made of paper cups. if the students succeeds in putting one ball, he can go to  that in one question if he answers it right he can go for his second turn and likewise. The first person who completed all the six questions by putting 6 balls successfully will be the winner.
During the implementation of the model I found out students were highly active in the class. Some of them told me that others are testing their content knowledge only. But I was the first one who gave importance to their skills related to a game. The winner of the game was Vineeth and it made me very happy as he is often scolded my most of the teachers. His aiming was perfect but most of the time he was guessing the answers.




 



 


Comments

Popular Posts