my project




Effectiveness of game based instruction material for learning physics at secondary level was my topic for the project. I conducted my project under the guidance of Dr Bindu ma'am. I selected experimental method for the study. For that I prepared the learning material with 7 games and the scientific principles hiding behind it. I also designed brain teasers and brain relaxers for each game. First of all I conducted and achievement test in the 9th standard English medium students of Sarvodaya vidyalaya. Then implemented the learning material in the class in activity oriented way with the help of ICT. Then after that I conducted a delayed  post achievement test. For the statistical analysis they have chosen mean, median, mode, and standard deviation. Bar chart and pie chart where included. I found out that the use of game based learning material for teaching physics was very effective in secondary school level.







 

Comments

Popular Posts