Days 25, 26 ,27 and 28 onam exam


 August 23 24 25 and 26

In all these days there were no official classes but we were having exam duties. I was having my exam duty at 5G. The duration of examination was from 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and after that we left the school has there were no additional duties for us.

The feeling of exam duty was really great because during all these years I only took exams as a way of stress and we have to complete our examination within the prescribed  time we have to write the answers and we have to study for the next exams but while looking in examination hall from the outlook of a teacher was very different experience because they we can see various students having different calibres and different knowledge levels some of the students were asking some doubts and somewhere really unable to read the question paper itself that made me so tensed and I have them as I can do and after 11:40 a.m. I collected the answer sheets and examination room then I left.

Comments

Popular Posts